Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Ayyo! Today was pretty good. I had a good time at least. Especially hanging out with T after school. I couldn't forget him if i tried! Ugh, he is so perfect. Anyways.. Thank God, it's Wednesday! Church. It feels like one of my only refuges. A place that won't judged. And everybody their is so nice. Even through everything I've been through, i still believe that deep down, people have good hearts. i always try to look for the good. No matter what. You could be rude, picky, a snob, but if you help me i'll stick around. If you seem to care, i'll stay. I wish there where more good people out there, to help the week, and feed the hungry, and lead the lost. But not all who wonder are lost. The world seems to be falling to shit sometimes. When someone dies, someone gets hurt, or a business tanks for no good reason . It does't make sense to me how bad things happen to good people, how they draw the short end of the stick.. It isn't fair. But as many say, "Life isn't fair." But seriously, i cant wait for church. i feel at home when I'm there, hanging with some of the best people i know. Like Tim ,Cor, K, L, D, Brook, and M.                

 Write more later,
                                   -X

No comments:

Post a Comment