Monday, April 7, 2014

Hi, I'm starting this blog for many reasons. One, i need a release. For my my emotions, my crazy life that tries to take me under at all times and for sheer enjoyment of letting things go.
  If you don't like it, get off my blog.
     Lets start with who i am. My name is Xxxxx, I'm a teen like most and i honestly don't care what you think. But you can call me X. I live in a place of broken dreams and hard times with true friends and love for all, like most of america, but the difference here to most is i have feelings and I'm here for my friends the way they are for me. And the people that surround me have hearts like no other. Especially my best friend, M.
 Shes crazy like me but we're so different but the same, if that makes sense. I don't know if anyone is ever going to see this but if you do, i want you to know that even the smallest mouths' can be heard. The loudest voices will be seen and pizza is delicious!.

 Blogging soon,
                                      -X


No comments:

Post a Comment