Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Yas! I'm home, finally. Don't get me wrong, i love hanging with friends and schools okay. But, i have food here. Good food.:)
  Anyways not much seemed to happen today though. Other than getting PDAed ( personal display of affection) AFTER school. Like really?! It was a hug! People are so irksome. But i cant wait tell tomorrow. Wednesdays are my fav. I have church on those days. I love my friends their. They are like my second family. I don't know what i would do without them! I'd probably go insane. Specially Cor. He's the best, my best guy friend ever. He gets me and actually cares. And Tim, he's the bomb! He is so funny and sweet! Just like all my friends there.  But over all it was a good day. People were half decent and i didn't want to close my head in my locker. I say it's an improvement! But some people really make my day. Like T, he's my crush. He makes me smile without trying! Just talking to him makes my day amazing. He's perfect to me, and his eyes staring in to mine about kill me! ugh! enough girl drama for now. I want brownies now!
                        Be back soon,
                                           -X

No comments:

Post a Comment